Originally Posted by Anonymous
what dont you get. I believe your the idiot my friend. College coaches do not like BS. They have respect for SS but do not like BS. I have already went down this route with my daughter and college coaches wont even speak to you if you are associated with BS.

Whatever! you or your daughter are the ones no one will speak to, I guess getting dropped of 2017 really hurt you huh? By the way, did she make another team? or is it trying out for the 5th yellow jacket 2017? Stop being bitter, no matter what you say, people over here in TG land are not worried nor do we care who goes or stays. once again Everyone is replaceable. I saw a lot of YJ Stickers at Hofstra Tourney yesterday and no they weren't spectators they were new TG's. People leave teams for many reasons all the time. Addition by subtraction is what it's called, 5 TG blacks left, still left 19 still. Not exactly a mass exodus. with the addition of the YJ's should pretty much balance out.

We see why you got dropped, no one wants to deal with you on the forum, in person or on the team.