Originally Posted by Anonymous
Funny how one of the craziest coaches who has been red carded several times and fights at almost every game her team plays, should be applauded. She pulled those girls out of her own frustration and not to protect the girls on the team. She thinks her daughter is a superstar who can win every game for her and when it doesnt happen she loses control. The referee told the girls and the coaches of Middle Country that they were not at at all to blame that they were 100% in the right and that the coach of ESM was entirely to blame. All stories have two sides and if any reasonable adult thinks a bunch of parents were yelling directly at children and giving them the choke sign, maybe it's you who need your heads examined. It didn't happen!

I've seen both those coaches in action and you are correct about the ESM coach from what I saw (to a T your description fits), but I also have seen the same from MC coach too, and his own daughter. Perfect match. Surely must have been embarrassing for all those in attendance. Not good. unfortunately there are a few more out there like them.