Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Powder , fair enough, no one would want to count but just by the number of posts there are a lot more bashers on YJ thread and others such as schoolgirls then on TG thread.That being said I think you have me confused w another poster as I have not claimed to be a TG parent, understandable considering the posts are anonymous. The one thing I think all should agree about is not bashing any identified individual , bash me all you want I am anonymous . Not sure of your daughters age , but have the games vs YJ blue been evenly divided, not talking about mixed YJ group after most of team has been recruited if at that age.

Agree 100% on not bashing any of the girls in any specific way. I'm not all the clear on what else you're asking though. Are there more bashers on the YJ thread? Quite possibly. I really have no idea what you're asking about YJ games though.

Not really important . I know the history when my daughters team has played TG but have only been told by others how each age has faired when playing TG. Was curious as to your daughters teams history when playing YJ blue in her age group. The other thing is simply there have been way more posts bashing YJ on BOC than TG so it goes both ways and some have been hostile and disgusting in regard to CR.

You really think any of the age groups are going to answer that one. Think not.