Originally Posted by Anonymous
I thought the tournament in morristown was g8 not g10. What does g8 stand for ? Does g8 = Gait ?

Its the G8 tournament in morristown this summer in July. If you look at M&D, Heroes, Steps, etc. they all have the tournament on their list and are attending. What teams from LI are attending - are TG and ELLevate going? I assume YJ will be there. There is NO website for the tournament.
In addition to the teams above, YJ's Blue, Maryland United, and TLC are attending. Will be a very good high quality tournament with just the top teams attending, what the coaches want.

Heard Capital and Skywalkers too. Add in Hero's, TLC, M&D, Steps, YJ and MD United and that's a pretty tough line-up. With all these in Moorestown, who else is going to be at The Rise??

RIP U-15

Been involved in girl's lacrosse for many years, this looks like the best lineup I have ever seen assembled. Would be interesting to see an online presence for this tourny with the colleges slated to attend. Just gotta assume this is where they will be.