Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If even half these rumors about who is leaving, house calls, daddy coaches etc. are true, it should turn out to be a positive for the club. The Smiths should take a hard look at the program and make the changes that are needed. (Hire better coaches, more training, more tourneys, put some $ back into the club, whatever). The program is only 5 or 6 years old at this point; all successful businesses go through ups and downs and need to make hard decisions when necessary. Did they get lazy when everyone wanted to be a TG and they had the pick of the best players? Maybe. Now it’s time to earn the $. The girls that stay will benefit from these corrections. If they fail to make these changes they will end up as a flash in the pan organization that had a few good years and ruined it all for the profit (a la Express). Only time will tell.. I paid my tuition btw.

When everyone wanted to be a TG , when was that ? What happened to all those top kids because you only have one descent team 2020 .
Who are you to judge all the TG teams? If they are not the best team on the east coast they aren't "descent"? My daughter has played TG for two years and all the girls are athletic, fun loving, happy girls. She loves being part of that team. SO go back to the couch and be your grumpy, judgmental, obnoxious self, and get off this page.