Originally Posted by Anonymous
Now I know why the TG 2019 parents cannot stand the TG 2020 parents .

Its the 2019 parents that the rest of the club can't stand.

She was easily the best player for 2019, will easily be the best in 2020, and she also played 2018 and was by far better than everyone two years older. She is a great kid and a great player, crazy field awareness and very high lax IQ. My daughter had the chance to play with her and I have nothing but praise as she is a rare player that makes everyone around her a better player.

Seriously, kid is good player but not even best player on 2019 which is stacked w talent. Will be funny when she has to play at 2020 age in that those parents are crazy and now when little Susie superstar is the only focus of the offense you can bet some parents will be upset.Even better will be when those parents go and complain to B.S.does he cave to his superstar as he has done in the past and risk having kids leave the team .By the way saying she was best player 2 years older is just ridiculous,but thanks for the analysis mom or was it auntie.

Wrong. Parent of a 2018 teammate and she was better by far than anyone on that team. That being said, 2018 has many good players but no great players, no standout studs. Team has changed alot in past two years. Have to say when she was on team they played much better lacrosse than now, great transition, passing assists. Now every kid on the team fancies herself the stud and has a go to goal mentality. Whatever, hey I am jealous of this girl just like you, except I wish my kid played like her and wish her well, you are jealous and ill willed, you are a sorry excuse for a parent.

This entire thread is an embarrassment to the club, you people are ALL INSANE AND NEED TO GET A LIFE!