Been to quite a few of these workshops and trainings, including DLT (boys and girls), the HUB, other Top Guns and the like. Have to not just disagree, but disagree vehemently. Not sure where you were or what you were watching, but I went in to see what was going on, thinking that SS was coaching only the better team. Pleasantly surprised to see the girls mixed and distinct, solid stations that rotated on a timed schedule. Virtually every kid got some kind of comment, whether a compliment or a constructive instruction. During the scrimmages, they were set up so that the subs were minimal, ensuring each girl received plenty of field time. No going to cage, but rather tight space passing and encouraged ball movement. I am NOT a TG cheerleader, rest assured, if I was unhappy, no problem in sharing. For anyone who participated in last year's workshops with SS and TG, last night was vastly improved and superior. For $17 a session, with that kind of attention, no downside. One sidenote, based on the comments so far, if you really feel your child is that superior, I share/paraphrase an oft-quoted coaching philosophy -- a good player plays well, a great player make other players play well. Have a good night.