Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are such a child "they did it first" . The person who posted it was posting something they witnessed and not comparing YJ and TG which seems that you TG people obsess over. You know so much about the KP YJ game , what ages, yellow cards, just curious?

I never said "they did it first". That person felt the need to come to the TG thread, and make it sound like that game is typical for TG, and described how horrible it was. My point was that I just happened to witness the same exact thing with another program, which happened to be the YJ's. I've witnessed it more than once with both TG and YJ. It happens. I'd never go out of my way to report it on the YJ thread. It happens a lot. Doesn't make it right, but it's certainly not big news for either program, and it happens with other programs, boys & girls! It's a varsity division, and I don't know about yellow cards. Who cares? My daughter's town team was getting beat up on the other field, so we turned around and watched some of the YJ KP game. That's all. No big deal, but same scenario...