I wanted to make a comment about a 6th grade town team game against middle country and esm. I am not bashing top guns as I respect the organization. I have a problem with the parents who have daughters on that team that play for top guns. Please remember the word parents as I am referring to their conduct towards 11 year old children. Middle country has a true a team with most girls playing travel and they have many good players. ESM is made up of girls with all ability levels with two experienced travel players and three that just started travel. The other 11 are seasonal players who only play in the spring We were put in an a division which we knew we shouldn't be in but that wasn't our choice. During this game the coach thought it appropriate to laugh at one of the ESM players while she was caught in a monkey in the middle situation. He also thought it appropriate to send his player to run the perimeter of the field. While this happened the MC parents had no problem making fun of these girls as they played. Comments from these parents were heard by the girls. in the last 10 minutes of the game MC decided that they would stall the ball. We went there to play knowing it was going to be a tough game. Out of concern for the children and their emotional well being, the esm coach pulled the girls from the field. Showing their true selves, the MC top guns parents began to yell out to these 11 year old girls that they are quiters and babies. They also were making the choking sign to the girls. Do you think that they didn't see or hear you? Well all 16 girls did hear and you should be ashamed. You are adults and parents. Start acting like it. This may be a difficult goal but try to be a positive role model for all children. I am lucky enough to have a daughter that will rise above the ashes but this is not the case for all. This post is for them. This was a town league game, not travel and there was no title or championsip at stake. We all know words hurt and to come from an adult is worse. Again I apologize to all those top gun parents not involved in this situation. I do feel it warranted that others are made aware of these unconscionable actions. Good luck with the remainder of town league and for the summer ahead.