Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why are you do quick to say oh she didn't make the team. Are you serious? You think it's an honor to play for such a dishonest organization? I'm embarrassed to say my daughter is on top guns and then here we go with then why? Because I can. It's what I'm going for now to be where I have to be in three years. Snd plus it ain't your business. How's that for you. You lowlife

Dude you're fooling no one, we all already know, or better yet I'm going to put it out there as I know what exactly happened, Now don't be too mad at me and call me all the names in the book, and you can still say hi when you come out to stalk us but your fellow TG's deserve to know what really is eating Gilbert's Grape. You are no longer on TG..but if you insist on this charade, then by all means keep going until you exhaust yourself and then go away! your daughter was 2017 and got cut when the white team was dissolved, you went to BS begging if she could be put on a different team and was still told NO!, That's why you really hate the man. Your manhood got stolen when you had to basically get on your knees to beg and was still rejected. The only thing you're embarrassed about is how it all went down., deep down you're crying inside.

Now don't try to yell and make it seem like I'm lying. I feel your pain, I would be crushed too, but I am grown enough to know when it's time to move on.