Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where were all the TG people at team BBQ yesterday, not a good turnout, very disappointing. Jump ship ?

TG is more of a "team" club than a club at an overall organization level. The TG teams hang out a little but not as an organization. I know Team Elevate was having their year end event tonight and were having 400 parents and kids attending. TG should try and create an atmosphere like that, I know the kids would enjoy it more.

Elevate's owner is on here again trying to plug his club. Don't fall for it.

There is nothing to fall for. My friend and her daughter went to the event and said that it was amazing. Our kids play travel soccer together and the travel club has a year end event that we all enjoy, she said the Elevate year end event was just incredible and said there was about 400 parents and players and the kids had an amazing time. I don't think anyone is getting you to fall for anything, I think they are suggesting that TG should build that kind of team energy and cohesiveness. It's the same conversation we had about having a team tent. Why not? After all this is about the kids having fun.