Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
I'm interested in hearing what Top Guns participants have to say about their program. We played a few of their teams in winter leagues and I liked what I saw but know nothing about the organization and pricing. Anyone?

The parents are mean, the kids are what the parents make them and the people running it only care about $$$$ and certain kids. The 2nd teams are not very good and the third teams are plain awful. It was a horrible bonding experience for my kid. Not an environment I would ever want to expose my next child to when she is ready. I would do YJ or Elevate before I would take them to TG especially if they could not make the first team. But trust me, you will not like the environment that the first team brings - been there.

Left and went to fl$. Skills are not great but the people are civil.

I have daughters at 2 age groups and it is the right fit for us. Yes, there are bumps in the road and some parents who are just downright crazy, but you get that in any organization. It is more about what you and your daughter are looking to get out of it. Both mine play on black. We have formed great relationships with some families and have avoided others. It is the nature of the beast. It is not 24/7 in your face lacrosse which allows my daughters to play other sports also at the travel level. There will always be that bitter player or parent who felt their daughter should be getting more PT or more attention no matter where you go. No complaints on our end and we will be staying for the 4th year. BTW my daughters are not the "go to" girls in tough games and we/they are fine with that. They still get plenty of playing time and they understand the meaning of working hard to get to that spot. Good luck with your decision, but it is best if you see for yourself and not base decisions on responses from this board