Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who's all for the Smith son taking over the coaching for the 2020 purple girls? Another year of this and Day by day it becomes frustrating watching the two young ladies that are the current coaches attempt to hide the fact that though they may have played lacrosse that doesn't make them good coaches. I'm tired of seeing them spend a majority of practice standing around talking to each other instead of actually running drills and practicing plays. I do not see this team getting any better as there is no adequate coaching for them. these coaches only seem to act busy when SS and BS are walking by or monitoring them. TG really needs to figure out what is going on with the coaching staff. One was absent the first weekend on the road, Then they spend 45 mins at practice partner passing, Then they end practice on their own time 20 mins early and have the girls just standing around. Lets see what next weekend brings at National Draw when they go up against legacy to see if we will be back next year. Come on Top Guns let's get it together

One might think this is not the best avenue to take to get results. If you have issues regarding your daughter's team there are better things to do than complain on here. Have you talked to the coaches regarding your concerns? Have you discussed it with BS or SS? If you approach it, as a reasonable adult with them, I am sure they will listen. Present the facts, no your opinions.

I see elevate 2020 beat legacy at lax by sea - will be a long summer for legacy parents who left TG

I don't agree with you on that one. lax by the sea legacy beat soundly the same team that Elevate tied 7-7. Maybe it was just the first game together as a team. Takes a little while to gel as a team, most people know that. Truth is I think they have a very good foundation knowing quite a lot of them from PAL and travel ball. Heck they may only need a couple of girls to make them a very fun team to play. Good Luck