Originally Posted by Anonymous
People move out of school distrcts all the time or send to private schools for many reasons. As far as a kid playing SCGL for another township there could be multiple reasons why ,some of which are no ones business.That being said if a childs parents ask for a release I think iy should be granted but they should have to go to the nearest suitable program, ie if an A level player go to the nearest age appropriate town team.There are too many reasons to list that kids may want to get a release from their town to play.
There’s only one reason, the parents are jerks.

Maybe her town team only plays in the A division and the kid is a beginner or the other way around. Maybe its easier to have the kid play where here parents work, maybe the kid goes to private school and wants to play with her friends from school,maybe there is an unresolved personal issue with the coach, maybe the hometown coach is one of those coaches we all say I would not let my kid play for but then you go and knock the kid when they dont.As long as they followed SCGL rules and are on the roster it is none of your business, so stop being a wash women and shut your mouth.
I don’t think the ringer that the MC coach brought in was a beginner. Just typical TG Psycho Parents.