Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't think BS is that ignorant thathe would hurt these girls. He has been receiving calls from coaches on some od the purple girls so he knows how important ir is for them to be seen. He knows a few do not belong on team and moved them to white as a courtesy for bei g w the prgram and paying for camps and clinics for the past 5 years. He had no choice but to take them when white folded, and thats where the big roster came from. I think he will make it clear what there role is and II doubt their parents will say anything as they are grateful their daughter is still in the prgram. Nothing anyone can do unitil we see what transpires next month at practice and who goes to the tournaments. In the meantime best of luck to those tryi g out for YJ this weekend.

agree with most of what you said except the part about BS making their roles clear. he's not coaching the team and i bet everyone gets equal time which is where the problem will be. we'll see. for defenders it will probably be one shift per half