Originally Posted by Anonymous
Honest question, so please no haters or bashers.
Based on the above response that his kid would make A on the teams listed is that a better option than TG purple? Is TG purple considered equal to those club A teams or is a move to one of those teams A teams a better option in terms of exposure in the very near future for these 2021 girls. At the end of the day, all these clubs are $$ and if your kid isn't necessarily the next SS, but is a quality strong player, it gets tough to figure out. Any advice perhaps of someone that went through this with an older daughter that was at the top of the B team but didn't make the A team would be appreciated. Thank you

Speaking in reference to the 2018 purple team. They were not better than title 9, LI Express or Li wave. This team has received no guidance from SS. BS "helped" in a few tournaments with little success. I would recommend looking elsewhere. If your daughter is not the " go to goal" type than she is of no use to TG. Outside of about 4 or 5 girls, you're on your own for recruiting. I'm not hating as you call it, I'm just stating facts. My daughter is already committed, no thanks to anyone in the TG organization. I'm just glad she has 1 summer left,