Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughter is on 2020 black and wasn't asked to play and to be honest I could care less! It was the last practice before the 1st tournament and my daughter was practicing with her TG team, right where she should have been. So please do not assume all of us really care where the other half of the team was, we don't!

When you say "right where she should have been" its obvious you care and feel the other kids also should have been there. The competition at the first tournament is a joke, so being at the "last practice" vs playing against the best teams out there is an easy choice.

I don't have a daughter here so call me a troll if you like, but I read this as she didn't care her daughter wasn't asked, but does care that many girls missed a practice.

It is shameful you choose to skip practice before a tournament. Regardless if you think the tournament is a weak one. Do you really know the teams your playing, how do you know they are weak? I guess some top girls on Li didn't just come out to play travel this year and scared you. Same could have happened elsewhere NJ MD PA wherever.

You all heard the saying "You play like you practice" so if you missed a practice don't be surprise if you miss the finals.

Have a safe trip you got a great day to drive. Enjoy your time in the car with your daughters. Someitmes these are great bonding times.