Shes' not really playing up, she was held back a year to giver her an advantage. now its backfiring

Originally Posted by Anonymous
It looks like many new TG parents have found this site, welcome! One thing to note is that this anonymous posting gets obnoxious from both people from your club and certainly from people from other clubs that are just looking to stir things up. Some of the negative posts about the training are no doubt from parents from other clubs and were not even there. Rest assured this new winter clinic idea is as good as it gets. I wish they ran it for 2 hours or twice a week.

As good as it gets , get over yourself. Pick who you believe are the top 5 players in the age group and ask for their honest opinion if that's as good as it gets. Hopefully the purple keeps practicing together with the black for the whole year that way the kids can just switch back and forth on the teams because we all know everybody is equal , except for the kid who gets to pick the team they play on.

Enough all ready about this kid that is playing up. I have never seen this kid but from what I hear she is legit. The only issue with her playing up is when she gets to 11th grade and moves down to play on grade for her final year she will bump a player off the black team that may have been playing on that team for years. Two ways to look at it....Let her play up now prolonging the inevitable or move her down now and put the last kid on the roster to purple....