Is it wrong to go to both YJ tryouts and TG tryouts (or others)? As a consumer and new to girls travel programs is it the wrong thing to do? Seeing first hand how some boys have been left behind, unknowingly, isn't it best to not put all of your eggs in one basket.

I would love it if tryouts were not on the same weekends, but commitments were needed at the same time, and not 3 days after you hear from a team.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
First 2020 season in the books. How would you say it went ? Beating YJ was sweet.

Okay I will bite, season was fair to good.National draw was a nightmare, beating YJ was good but thought the game was poorly played by both sides. Knowing many of the kids on both sides I would say YJ played all equally in game while TG did not, which is part of the problem. I think team is well coached in practice but come game time it seems we play PAL style in close games, get the ball to a couple kids who force their way to goal which will not work as kids get older.Team has many talented kids and a bunch who are a step down, politics also come into play as in which parents are paying for privates with who and how that affects playing time.Speaking with a friend who plays YJ said only once during the season was playing time clearly unequal and that was in game against MD.