Originally Posted by Anonymous
at national draw she takes her main competition and puts them all in same bracket or 2.. so only 1 or 2 teams can come out.. and she might throw one of her not to good YJ teams in there also. this way she has an easy in to playoffs for her select team and her competition have to beat each other up to get in.

happens every year.

Please name the age group this happened in last year, I still have the print out of the schedule so let's see if you crazy nut job CR conspiracy people have any idea what you are talking about , you can eliminate the 2019, 2020 age groups as they were in the same pool and played the same exact teams as each other.

In my daughters year, CR ensured that TG and M and D Black were in the in the same part of the draw so that those two would play each other in the semi's while she had an easy path with her 2018 team to the finals

take a look and you are sadly mistaken if you don't think this is the case If I was a tourney director and she was bringing 20 plus teams, I would be accomodating!

You really are pathetic , if that is the case then why did she have her team placed in same pool as TG the year before, or have her 2019 and 2020 teams placed in same pool as TG and MD last year. Two years ago all the best teams TG 2016 , MD 2016, YJ 2016, YJ 2017, suffolk allstars2016, were all on the same side of the bracket leaving 2017MD an easy path to finals , was this CR also, get a clue.If you really believe CR controls the schedules and is out to screw TG than SS is complete fool for going back every year.

Nobody cares please go away both of you this is such a non issue.