Originally Posted by Anonymous
Considering this is a lacrosse forum I can't comment on your teams accomplishments other than to say that you sound very pleased with your success. But there is a time (typically around high school) when the players must take the onus upon themselves to discuss their concerns with the coach. Having these discussions with parents opens Pandora's box. A parents job is to watch the games and support their kids, not to have input on the coach's decisions or the direction of the team.
Do you honestly think that the TG psycho daddies are going to change their behavior when their kid gets to HS? I can tell you from experience that they don’t.

Kinda like the YJ Psycho Mommies...they are a real prize let me tell ya. And they simply won't shut up nor will they stop making asses of themselves. Very funny to watch really. For example the posts regarding TG psycho daddies are written by a YJ Psycho Mommy........HILARIOUS! Go to a SA, Mt. Sinai or ESM game for verification!

Your ranting is confusing me... Why are you bringing up these schools??
If you’re confused, you may want to consider a remedial reading course. This is a pretty simple paragraph.