Originally Posted by Anonymous
You should use your time helping your daughter to improve her skills instead of coming on here and blaming anyone you can that she's not being paid enough attention. I think that's the point!

Again you're missing the point. I'm not on here blaming the Smiths for anything that has gone on with my daughter. When you sign up for an organization, you look for things that separate them from other clubs. You're promised that you will have world class coaching. They dont have any. You're promised that you can speak to either BS or SS whenever you need to and that doesn't happen. You're told that all teams are overseen by SS and that has never happened. The website now says that your daughter will be overseen by someone in the Smith family. Also promised to be walked through the recruiting process. If being told that if you're not a top 5 player on the black then give up your D1 dreams, I'm glad they didn't help me.

Let's hear from parents of current seniors. Whether on black or purple ( no need to reply if going to Hofstea or the sister school Towson). Did you get any help from TG in the recruiting process? Let's try and keep it honest and precise.

Not sure what type of help you were looking for. Were you looking for someone to go pick up ground balls for your daughter? Perhaps you wanted someone to play defense for her. I know you would never ask anyone to score a goal for her. It sounds as if you want someone to lie to the coaches and tell them that your daughter is not the girl that they see on the field. Maybe you were hoping that someone could tell the college coaches that your daughter is faster than she looks or maybe tell a coach that she hustles even though it doesn't look like she does. Maybe you wanted someone to forge her transcript or lie about her SAT or ACT scores.

Wake up. College Coaches go and watch the girls play. If they like what they see they will come calling. The best players get offers from the best schools. If your daughter went to tournaments and college coaches watched her play and did not express interest it is not the fault of the club coach or director.

If your daughter was not or is not being recruited it is because the college coaches do not think she will help their program. The College coaches sit and watch and they know what they see and they know what they like.

This is 100% correct! Not all kids should be playing in college, even if they play on one of the better club teams. There are usually about 5 standout players on the top teams. After that..........you already know the answer to that