Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people are such losers. You stay on a team that is by far one of the worst run organizations I have ever encountered. Politics Is not your problem it's TG's. Politics is the least of the problems that tg's has. You guys are so jealous of Yj and any other organization because your in denial about how bad it really is. Your a bunch of cowards. Year After year I hear all you jackasses say things about BS and SS and even worse the players and the parents. TRASH. Move on people, it doesn't get better and then your stuck putting all your confidence into two people that really don't give a """"" about anyone except for the almighty dollar. The grass is Definately greener.

Here is the same quote but adapted to YJ. You see what you said about TG can be said for YJ, and some will agree and some disagree.

You people are such losers. You stay on a team that is by far one of the worst run organizations I have ever encountered. Politics Is not your problem it's YJ's. Politics is the least of the problems that tg's has. You guys are so jealous of TG/Elevate and any other organization because your in denial about how bad it really is. Your a bunch of cowards. Year After year I hear all you jackasses say things about CR and TW and even worse the players and the parents. TRASH. Move on people, it doesn't get better and then your stuck putting all your confidence into two people that really don't give a """"" about anyone except for the almighty dollar. The grass is Definately greener.