Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let's not her carried away. Yellow jackets are not scared. We can honestly say the SS is shaking in her boots too, because tg doesn't even have enough players to fill rosters and they are cutting teams. CR offered a spot to anyone that was cut from 2017 white team. Tg need a lesson in business. They could of held another tryout but instead cut a whole team that are in 10th grade. That's not nice. And overall, terrible business decision. And no, my daughter was not on that white team but, it makes me think very much about her future as a top gun, as well as the truth to the smith's only caring for the black teams.

What makes you think they are having trouble filling rosters? Believe me you are way off. Just because the rosters aren't posted doesn't mean they cannot fill teams. They will release rosters when they are ready, not when you or anyone pressures them to. I was at the TG tryouts for all age groups and they were a lot of girls there, more than enough to fill teams.

How silly do you sound saying that they are cutting teams, and at the same time can't fill teams? White teams were cut simply because they did not perform well and as a small business it only makes sense to leave the teams at 2 per grade level. After this summer, I can see why it was a smart business move to cut the white teams. TG is a small club not trying to get as big as YJ (Well not yet anyway) and in Business anybody knows that sometimes tough decisions have to be made to succeed.

Sorry for the girls and the PARENTS that were on white and got cut,but since YJ was able to pick up the pieces as someone said and you have found a new home, I hope that all are happy, and move forward with friendly competitiveness and stop the negativity.

You really are clueless.If you actually believe the white team was dropped due to poor performance then you must have drank way too much tg coolaide.White team was dropped because they could no longer get 3 teams worth of kids willing to play, the amount at the tryout does not tell you how many have accepted spots and they are out trolling for more kids prior to posting rosters.They are struggling to get enough kids for 2 teams at some ages, don't pretend its anything different. That being said maybe this opens SS eyes and she starts to get more involved in the decisions and they make the changes they obviously need.