Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I guess you have never stood on a sideline next to BS. You have joined a club that the owner of has said many far worse things in much more profane language than that. You post these nonsense replies when it is so transparent you could not possibly believe them yourself, go ask BS for his opinion on the matter or his opinion of any other club and see what comes out of that discussion.

I have been at games where BS is and I haven't ever seent this behavior. Not saying it didn't happen but I am saying it's obviously not as prevalent as you want to proclaim. With all the behind-the-scenes power plays by CR, I think that you are in a glass house and should not throw stones because your club head does not have clean hands.

What I really don't understand is the constant attacks on the TG club. Why do you care? So much? On and on for years. You're happy with your club so just go be happy, or can you only build yourself up by tearing someone else down?

Powder your obsession with all things YJ or CR has been well documented along with your CR conspiracy theories. I like most TG people but do not like when people come on and state things that are not even close to factually correct and will call them out on it. I guarantee you if pictures of SS were posted on this site and you had posters going after her looks in any way I would call them out on it. Have not seen your outrage when it happens the other way.

Obsession? Hardly. It looks more to me like more people are posting on the TG thread trying to bash the program and its various components. That seems a bit more obsessed to me. But happy to see you are so fair-minded, although I'm a little confused about why you claim you are a TG parent who would "also" stand up to defend SS. FTR, there has been plenty of CR and YJ bashing on this forum for years that I was not involved with, so don't target me because I have a recognizable handle unlike you, who is just one of a thousand anons. I only know what I've seen.