Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did u see the list of schools the yj 2015 class is going to. Or the list of micky mouse schools the other club is going to. I never heard of some of these schools.

Dude, you are only trying to stir the pot and don't even know what you are talking about. Give it a rest. Go away.
Powderfinger : My impression was that the poster was truly uninformed on the entire topic, rather than trying to stir the pot. Usually, one trying to stir the pot has some command over the subject and knows the "soft targets" in the discussion. Sadly, we do not see any of these traits here.

As a result, the poster who was trying to be "smart" has demonstrated a complete ignorance of the college admissions process and is woefully unprepared to handle the college selection process. There is a general lack of understanding about college rankings and the requirements at many of these schools for admission.

Sadly, these are the types of students and parents that are left wondering what happened midway through their senior year; they believe that the system is hopelessly rigged and everyone was "out to get them" during the admissions cycle.

BOTC has tried to politely answer the comment and educate the reader, but would you be surprised to find out that the original poster is now chuckling thinking that he/she posted a "good one"? Sad when you think about it in this context. Actually, I pity the poster.