Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What you see here is a pile of stand up parents coming out with support for this team and stamping a name to it. That's impressive. What many of you reading this must understand is that these anonymous boards can be a nasty place and much of the crap is from people from outside the organization looking to fan the flames.

It's a pile of something ,so strange that even the parents who had a problem with the way things were done are now afraid to stand up for doing things the correct way.

I'm thinking it was more parents not from this team, not from this club, who were making noise. My daughter is on this team and I completely get it, no big deal. It's so sad to see people like you, on here trying to get emotions stirred up when obviously you have no daughter on team or you would be standing up for doing things the correct way. Just wondering what motivates a person like you. Sometimes I just wonder about this sport, some of the parents you run into are nuts, I love the sport, just not "some" of the parents.