Originally Posted by Anonymous
Too funny , the only argument you guys offer is if it works for you and if your kids are happy , believe me the kids are equally happy in all the programs just some have legit coaching while others have college kids .

Being happy playing lacrosse, and having a good experience is not an argument, you dope. It's the reason most kids should be playing travel lacrosse, but of course you don't understand - you're not very bright. Most of the college kids have played the game at the highest level, and have been coached by the best in the game, where they've learned the intricate details, which many "non-college kid" coaches (and you) will never learn, or understand. Some of them still need work on their coaching skills, which will come with experience, but many of them are VERY good already.

Get over yourself " intricate details" it's girls lacrosse not brain surgery.Please tell us the intricate details your coach has learned playing mens lacrosse in college, the best coach in your program is a high school coach. It's shows how clueless you are when you would prefer some college kid coach instead of an established high school coach with a college kid coach as an assistant. It was so much fun watching one of your college coaches get to drunk to walk a few years back in front of his team, I guess they just need to work on their coaching skills. Intricate details what a tool bag.

How about your YJ high school coach who the police asked to move from behind the field at National Draw because he was drinking beer and spitting chewing tobacco?? Classy!!

Never happened , that being said I have enjoyed a beer or two with many TG and YJ parents at some of these tournaments. Not really a big deal.