Many 2017s left over the last 3 years and many wish they did. All who left were recruited while some who stayed were not. Others who stayed (like myself) were given ZERO help. My daughters emails went unanswered and the final insult was a hasty phone call which BS said he would return but hasn't. My daughter is a 4 year varsity starter in high school and is quick and tough. Every single thing she did was on her own recruit wise- the little things she didn't know she had to figure out on her own. I'm glad it's over, and do not recommend this club to anybody. My daughter is a great student and will play at all he next level but wanted to stay closer to home, however it wasn't an option at the D1 level. Probably should have given D2 more thought in hindsight. I believe God sets our paths and hope to his is the one he chose for her but already feel we should have done more research. TG does not encourage team bonding and some girls dismiss others once they are recruited. Would not do it all over again or recommend it. Good luck to those who have not been recruited yet, there are still some very good D 3 schools looking for talent.