Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't live In W.B., and my daughter does not play for T.G. I am not accusing anyone of anything nor do I care what happens. Being an outsider looking in the shadow of impropriety looms very long over this issue. if this B.O.E. member has 3 children playing on T.G. and the club, a for profit endeavor, is using school fields for practice, I can see how some parents are put off. Let us all be honest, I don't think the B.O.E. member is overtly stating that he wants x,y,z, girls put on any team, but as the above poster states, they are "friendly" out of school functions and I am sure that the Smiths are well aware of who the B.O.E. members daughters is, and who there friends are. If B.S. wants to dilute the T.G. name that is his call. If I was a parent of a Black player that was not considered a blue chip player, but still a top prospect, I would be looking at other clubs

I always find it funny and sad at the same time when people say they don't live in the district or they don't have an interest in a subject and then go on to strongly opine on an issue referencing specific details on the subject.

Back of the Cage