Originally Posted by Anonymous
AS tryouts near I hear there are many who will not be returning, especially at the younger ages. My guess is a lot of turnover on the top teams as I hear some of the so called better black players will not be returning.That being said I think more kids total will show up at tryouts than ever before.

What ages are you referring to? Also, I think TG loses out with having tryouts this weekend. I know a number of girls in my daughter's age group (2020) that wanted to tryout but cannot due to a conflict with a large soccer tourney being held this weekend. The parents were told that they could attend the camp they had last week and be evaluated there but decided on not attending.

Mainly 2018 and 2019, I know several from both age groups top team that do not plan on returning. Not a good thing if some of your better players are leaving but probably happens in all travel clubs.

Heard of some 2018 players and 2019 thinking of not returning too, but we will see who shows up for tryouts. 2018 needs a shake up anyway, some of the players rumored to be leaving will be missed lightly, bigger problem with team is who may be coming from a way too town dominated roster. One town politics of the team has killed the vibe of the team.

They are solving the problem by adding a 4th team for 2018 there will be black purple white and WM