Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Just too funny, your okay w the on the field outburst in an 11 year old fall tournament, if that's what Bill ands Shannon want to represent their club then they should get the kid back who was stealing stuff at National Drawaybe she can pick up the new uniforms at a discount price.

Are you for real, dredging up something that happened with one girl a few years ago? That's a fatal flaw in logic, to attribute to a whole club the actions on an individual.

There's bad behavior all over the sidelines of all sports. No one loves it or approves of it. The end.

The fatal flaw is you are condoning the on field outburst saying it happens on all sidelines when clearly it does not. Amazing you have no issue with this , where do you draw the line, does he need to come in physical contact w the ref, does he need to actually punch the guy. To funny that when one of these daddy teams beats a YJ team it's a TG win when one of these daddy teams have a coach freak out it has nothing to do w TG.

1. Clearly you are new to sports if you don't think there is bad behavior to be found across the board. Through my children, I've been around organized sports since 1996, I've seen a LOT of crazy stuff from spitting to fist fights (among parents, among players, players threatening the sidelines, on and on) to screaming parents and coaches. I've also seen coaches not stand up for their players and that's not good either, it's a fine line.

2. At no time did I condone bad behavior. As stated above: "No one loves it or approves of it." Acknowledging it happens is far from condoning it.

Agree with your 1 point. Where I have an issue is when you or the TG,YJ,etc., leaders do nothing to correct the behavior you are in my opinion condoning it. I could be wrong and do not know the behind the scenes and maybe a call was made to this coach telling him it cannot happen again but I doubt it.Everyone keeps saying its a major issue in youth sports yet the behavior is rarely corrected. Even the attitude that an 11 year old game in the fall should be treated as if its the NCAA finals is just ignorant.It really should not only be about winning especially at this age. I could be wrong but when you accept and allow bad behavior isn't that the very definition of condone?