Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would rather the best teams play each other in a regulation game instead of a 20 minute playoff game.

That is the philosophy of the tournament directors as well. These good teams travel down to play the best in full games. They realize that winning the tournament is not as important as ensuring the top three or four teams in the country get to play full games against eaoch other. Not one team playing a 1/2 game, full games really show you who the best team is that day.

I would much rather have my kid play in the toughest bracket. You gain nothing from playing in the 15-2 blowouts. Learn to win against the best and you build a team. If we can't beat the best teams in pool play what would make you believe we could beat them in a playoff game. Greater lessons will be learned by a loss to a quality team than a blowout win against a weak B team.

You're right 100%. The light still needs to shine on the schedule fixing and lack of integrity happening. Carol Rose can no longer get a free pass and it can't be swept under the rug. No one is larger than the game and she has embarrassed LI and this sport long enough with her antics. I hope she is laughing now because it's all about to change.