Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who's all for the Smith son taking over the coaching for the 2020 purple girls? Another year of this and Day by day it becomes frustrating watching the two young ladies that are the current coaches attempt to hide the fact that though they may have played lacrosse that doesn't make them good coaches. I'm tired of seeing them spend a majority of practice standing around talking to each other instead of actually running drills and practicing plays. I do not see this team getting any better as there is no adequate coaching for them. these coaches only seem to act busy when SS and BS are walking by or monitoring them. TG really needs to figure out what is going on with the coaching staff. One was absent the first weekend on the road, Then they spend 45 mins at practice partner passing, Then they end practice on their own time 20 mins early and have the girls just standing around. Lets see what next weekend brings at National Draw when they go up against legacy to see if we will be back next year. Come on Top Guns let's get it together

As predicted, TG Purple 20 did poorly at ND, you other parents keep being quiet and not speaking up and this is what happens. Legacy out coached and out played us , Our girls need to pass and move the ball more and lastly we need better coaches, the coaches of this team need to go. Once again no plays/ girls not playing proper positions, girls shuffled all about. The last blowout game was the deciding factor for us. Nothing against the Smiths but if they can't see or don't care what's happening here then I'm not sure what's going to happen to this team. Please don't tell me to speak with them about it, they read the forums. Just needed to vent a bit frustrated and spending thousands every year and tired of getting nothing out of it other than lousy coaching

You must be a joy to share the sideline with - or even worse, the car on the drive home. I feel sorry for your daughter.