Originally Posted by Anonymous
While that person seemed overly angry no one denied anything he was saying. What are the advantages of TG over other clubs , I get it if you live near where they practice , what else?

No one is going to reply to you simply because there is nothing to prove to you or anyone. We don't have to tell you anything or step into the gutter with you all.. If you were a TG you would know and have all the answers you seek. This country is the land of the free, we are free to choose where our daughters play Lax. We do not have to be the majority and run to YJ. We are fine right where we are. Since there are so many disadvantages in your eyes, then stay right where you are and just be happy there.

No one is going to reply because they can't think of an advantage. Not going to step in the gutter so funny coming from a person who plays for BS . Thanks for proving the earlier poster correct who said TG is full of the anti establishment type , no reasons as to why they joined just so long as it was not YJ . I did find the advantage , you get to go to Hofstra , awesome .

We're trying to stop going back and forth with jackasses like you. Obviously, we have our reasons or we wouldn't be with TG. We don't need to explain or justify anything to you. Just go away, and be somebody else's problem. I feel bad for your poor daughter, and hope she succeeds in spite of you...

You are trying to stop going back and forth yet you respond anyway,seems to make you are a bit of a child .Have not been the one with the aggressive attacks against TG and actually have the opportunity to play TG and I was hoping to hear some of the positives about the club from actual parents with kids playing but apparently the good things about the club are kept secret.B Before you all make the good luck at YJ obnoxious comments it does seem a lot of TG at younger ages have left, any ideas as to why.

I was simply responding to let that person know that I'm not going to give the advantages, so he/she can dispute them, and then we start going back & forth, for no reason. Good luck at YJ! LOL!!