Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Not on TG, but I'm not surprised by a post like this from a lovely YJ disciple. You people are really sick and demented. You people really need to get a life. You are everything that is wrong with youth sports. I only hope your daughter does not grow up to be anything like you.

That YJ parent better hope their daughter doesn't grow up to look like Carol Rose smile

She is a very poor example fitness and she is the high school gym teacher!!

Middle School Gym Teacher (nota big difference), and she also runs her business during school hours. Someone should investigate her. My daughter says she is on her phone or in her office on her computer when she should be teaching class. The girls can clearly see that she is working on her site.
I am speechless to read that a low life would get on here and make fun of carol rose and how she is a poor example of fitness!!!!!! REALLY????? LOOK IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD. You have someone running an organization (he's in good shape). And we've already established that SS does the bare minimum. Seriously buddy seek professional help. Your a certified nut job!!! There's no comparison is any respect . Please grow up!!!!!!!!!! They have discount family counseling at stony brook university.

I dont think we have established that SS does the bare minimum. SO maybe you should continue the discounted family counseling (actually personal counseling would be the type of treatment in this case, but your an idiot and wouldn't know the difference). DId the school social worker suggest that you seek counseling at Stony Brook for your disfunctional family? Is this the guy whose wife left him??