Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by CageSage
Originally Posted by CageSage
What facility will the girls be practicing at?
Check your e-mail from the Top Guns - the details are in that note. If you are not part of the Top Guns, the location does not matter.
Exactly...there's no need to re-post Bill's internal Top Guns email on this public forum. I'm sure he'd love to know you're doing that (not you Cage - whoever pasted that email here)...
E-mails unless labeled confidential can be placed into the public domain without question. That aside, BOTC removed the facility details from the posting when we moderated the post.

Understood. I didn't mean that it was a violation of the rules..just a move that I'm sure Bill wouldn't appreciate...

Reading this as a new TG parent makes me a little sick. Do you really think other people care where these 12 year old kids are practicing? Do you think somebody is going to bug the place and secretly record the practices? I mean really get over yourself! I hope this is not what we are in for this year otherwise I will be regretting our choice of clubs. Who cares if anyone knows what venue we at it.

You missed my point. I was not saying that the information should be kept secret. However, if nobody cares, why are they asking here, on a public forum? You're right - nobody should care, and if they do, call Bill and ask. I was saying that I don't think it's right to copy and paste his exact email, into this public forum. If nobody cares, why post it? Anybody that it applies to would have the email already. People are crazy with their over-analyzing, scrutinizing, and criticizing, when it comes to these young girls - especially all the YJ vs. TG garbage!

If that post bothered you, and would actually make you re-think your decision, you're in for a long year. It's not too late - YJ tryouts are right around the corner.