Originally Posted by Anonymous
Powder I could register under some BS screen name, meaningless , not ballsy.TG top U15 team loses to 3rd level YJ U15 , thats got to hurt. Where are the TG coolaide drinkers saying YJ is terrible unless on top team, I guess it shows that YJ is deep. Your 2020 group will struggle as several key players are just a little too old.

I'm a TG parent, and I know they're 2017 Gold team is very, very good. They just happen to be behind that Blue team, which is unbelievable! They are better than most program's top teams. What, now they're a low level team, so you can blast TG and say they're weak for losing to Gold? That's a dumb argument. There's no story here. One really good team beat another by one goal. That's it. Get a life!

Come on TG. Many of you went crazy when you beat YJs last year. Some showed a serious lack of class. Don't try to take the high road now because when you won, you were not quite as gracious.

Class left the building a long time ago when these two teams go at each other here. My two cents: YJ lorded themselves over TG for a long time, so when TG won the U15, they returned the favor. Now YJ is returning the favor. I wish everybody would stop beating their chests over this.