Originally Posted by Anonymous
Say and Believe what you want. But my girls have been with TG for 7 yrs now and SS has been at and involved in almost every practice session including winter training.

You're daughter is on a black team? SS will help her black teams, however she has nothing to do with her purple or white teams. My daughter has been on a purple team for 5 years and SS has never been to one of their practices. She's been to a few games but she was on the phone the entire time.

Shannon maybe was at about 1/2 of the practices of the team she actually coaches. She was absent because of other "obligations". She is always missing. "Where is SS?" You'll get: "She's coaching her professional team, or she has a college commitment, or she is off recruiting". Spread too thin, and all the lemmings who were sold a fake promise of the team being overseen by her end up will the ultimate in insane lacrosse dads BS running things. What does he really know other than a few drills and from what he learned watching the sport. PAL level coaching knowledge. Funny thing is he wont even tolerate parents anymore.

Big fall for TG's, what are they throwing 2 practices? Another promise broken. Smith's led you to believe there was going to be a full fall. But once again bait and switch. Sorry for the Lemmings who drank the Kool-aide, guess your stuck for another year. Have fun in those non-recruiting tournaments, with PAL level teams.

Why are you so obsessed with trash talking TG? Nobody wants to here from you. You come across as a pathetic troll who's daughter probably just isn't as good as you think she is. You can't keep blaming this on TG. If you weren't happy there then move on. It's not the Smiths fault. Many people are having a great experience and are sick of your negativity. Bet you're real fun at parties!

Here's the thing you're missing. We're not trolls coming on here to get TG lovers fired up about this topic. For 95% of the club this is true. There are approximately 50 girls per age group give or take and in reality SS is interested in 4 or 5 of them. Were you not at the receruiting meeting the other night? SS told the parents flat out that if youre not a top 5 black player then forget about going to a D1 school. She and her father are telling the majority of their program that you're on your own for recruiting. The 2018 age group has plenty of girls going to D1 schools. Even girls from their original White team are going to D1 schools. The last 5 girls to commit for 2018 have all been from either white or purple and have all done it on their own with no help from the Smiths. The usual response to this will be that my daughter isn't good or I'm seeing something that no one else is seeing. The truth of the matter is my daughter is committed to the school she wants to go to and they had nothing to do with it.

I knew it! You're mad because your daughter is not as good of a player as you think she is! News flash: Not every girl should be playing D1. If they are good enough the coaches will find them. Not the responsibility of the coach to convince college coaches that your daughter belongs somewhere she doesn't. I know CR does this and many girls get no money are miserable because they don't play and are never heard from again, except of course for the top 5 on the team!