Originally Posted by Anonymous
white teams don't perform as well. That's seriously what you said. I know of at least 20 white players in all age groups that are better than black and purple teams on any given day. It's about how much money you have and WHO you know and dont deny it because if you do your just as ignorant. How dare you insult the girls on the white teams. Who are you?????

I don't think poster was insulting the girls, I think what they are saying is some white teams (whole team) not individual player was cut, because team was not performing. Sometimes you have to let go of the entire pack and rebuild to get better. Unfortunate sometimes but this is still a business FIRST and FOREMOST and if it doesn't make dollars it doesn't make cents.

The white team folding in the 2017 age group happened because many of the parents/kids thought they had better opportunities trying to make other programs B teams so they said no to the White team invite. TG can not field a team with the 12 or so girls that said yes. In my opinion TG did the right thing by disbanding the White Team and letting those girls have enough time to find a program that will work for them.

Exactly!