Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How can that be. They told me only yja girls can commit that early. I've been all over the country with my superstar and i have'nt gotten any offers yet. With all the training and traveling i'm in for 60k already. Why can't you go to Hofstra like everyone says!!!!
Way to go kid!!!! Nice job TG. Don't listen to that [lacrosse] on YJ putting everyone else down. Keep up the hard work.

Exactly!

You two Riverhead/ESM losers need to get a life .First you have a kid who commits to a great school but you can't just congratulate her , you have to make it about YJ . It just shows how truly insecure you are about the fact that you stayed behind when the others left . Do too many TG commit to Hofstra , yes . Is the 2019 group behind other clubs in terms of recruiting , yes . Is the 2020 TG team now the 3rd or 4th best team in the age on LI , yes . Make it about TG not YJ . Congrats to her . Look at the positive , with most of the 2020 top TG players having left the team it gives other kids a chance to be noticed , would that have happened to them if these kids left for YJ , probably not as they would have been buried on the bench or team 2.