Originally Posted by Anonymous
YOU haven't answered the question! What is the purpose of posting rosters? Is it just for losers like you to pick them apart and [lacrosse] if they get changed, or taken down?

Let me get this straight

You said “forget posting rosters. look at all the boys & girls programs that don't post rosters and have been very successful for many years.”

I said ” Who might those successful girls programs be?”

You said “Other than YJ, TG, and Elevate, what other programs DO post rosters?”

I gave you half a dozen of the best programs in the country. And I'm the one not answering the question?

Simple question: "Who might those successful girls programs be?”. You claimed they existed, I simple asked who they were. Fool

EVERY boys program. My question has always been - why post rosters? I haven't seen your answer yet moron.

Who might those successful girls programs you referenced be? While avoiding defending your claim, you asked that I name other successful programs in addition to YJ, TG and Elevate, which I did. Then you ask another question while yet again refusing to defend your inital claim. You made the claim, now support it. Do you always talk crap and when called on it, deflect and redirect.

Also, you do understand there is a difference between boys and girls right?