Originally Posted by Anonymous
there were enough of them there.. the YJ 2021 Blue were missing a bunch as well, and TG 2020 Black lost handily

Rhetorical question but are you people delusional? Playing 7 on 7 on a field not even half the size of a real field. Refs just there for the money. Field isn't lined so no off sides and no penalties called. And you think this garbage lacrosse is worthy of claiming wins over anyone? Doesn't matter who won or lost. Everyone was there to donate money to the hofstra women's lacrosse team. The only team that won on Sunday was Team Smith. Rest of you should be embarrassed for even trying to give that crap legitimacy.

Keep the excuses coming , your 2020 team is just not very good , live w it .

Not making excuses. The 2020 team is not an elite team any more. I'm making the point that those games mean nothing. Can't compare 7 on 7 to a real game. If they play this fall or next summer, the better team will win and most likely it will be the YJ team. I find it funny that people run on here to make a big deal about that crappy Sunday.

I do not think anybody takes too much from a 7 on 7 , I think they just post it to be annoying .There is a sort of order to how much weight a game should be given with a 7 on 7 fall game being about the lowest .That said I am sure both teams wanted to win that game pretty badly ,who coached the TG girls.