Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Honest question, so please no haters or bashers.
Based on the above response that his kid would make A on the teams listed is that a better option than TG purple? Is TG purple considered equal to those club A teams or is a move to one of those teams A teams a better option in terms of exposure in the very near future for these 2021 girls. At the end of the day, all these clubs are $$ and if your kid isn't necessarily the next SS, but is a quality strong player, it gets tough to figure out. Any advice perhaps of someone that went through this with an older daughter that was at the top of the B team but didn't make the A team would be appreciated. Thank you

TG black or purple have limited exposure. SS has such a conflict of interest when it comes to recruiting and talking to coaches on their behalf. A club should help you get recruited, but as of recently (last three years) that isn't happening and girls are even leaving the top team to play for a YJ b team in some cases (2018 comes to Mind). Now the younger girls with talent to play somewhere other than Hofstra (2020 and 2021) are all leaving for YJ and other options.

Sounds like your daughter did a lot of bench warming for TG, I feel bad for you, but spewing nonsense really makes you look pathetic! Glad you are happy on YJ B/C who can't beat any quality teams. You love to put down SS, so I suppose CR is actively getting her B/C girls recruited to quality schools? Give me a break! Maybe your daughter just needs to work harder! I hear YJ has some clinics coming up, if you attend, you'll have a guaranteed spot on the c team!