Originally Posted by Anonymous
AS tryouts near I hear there are many who will not be returning, especially at the younger ages. My guess is a lot of turnover on the top teams as I hear some of the so called better black players will not be returning.That being said I think more kids total will show up at tryouts than ever before.

How funny. I just read a post on the YJ site debating what to do when the shakeup occurs with their 2019 class.

Every year you will have turnover from each program. It's impossible to make everyone happy throughout the year, so inevitably you'll have parents and kids looking to try something different and hopefully more enjoyable. There will be YJ girls trying out at the TG tryouts and there will be TG girls trying out at the YJ tryouts. Try to find the most enjoyable spot for your daughter and don't worry about who is going where.

After all the speculation and rumor mills, the dynamics of each team will remain likely intact and have very little turnover. Good luck to all the girls in both programs.