Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey Bill, you would think for the $1500 you charge me to play for your "elite" club with "world class" coaching that you could at least spell my daughters name right? Every roster has misspellings and girls with wrong first names. How can I trust you to help in my recruiting process when you can't even spell her name right? Now I know why every personal email I get is addressed Dear player. Heres a tip the next time you're setting rosters. If you're stuck on a name just look at the top of the check. That should be pretty easy, I would think.

You are obviously not a tg parent. Just a troll. Because if u were you would have called him already loser. And if it's such an issue why would you keep writing checks??

I approached BS about this last year. Told him that he had my daughters flip flopped on their rosters. He looked at me like I was crazy. That wasn't the only reason we left but needless to say their new program has them on the right rosters.

You probably left because your daughter rode pine. Do you realize how transparent you look? Do you email the teacher and ask for extra credit when you daughter fails a test too? Sad that you would complain about a mispelled name on botc. You clearly have other issues you need to deal with