Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would take ND in a heartbeat. Who ever is getting all over the TV girls have no clue. Thses girls work and train during the winter and not with TG. They are a good bunch of girls that love the sport and happen to be pretty good at it as well. You would love to have thses girls on your team because they would bring a new level that your kid is not used to.

Agreed, ND is a great school and if lax got her there, good for her.I would have to say that probably 90% of the girls on all these higher level club teams train hard over the winter. Someone complained they don't like the chemistry of the team because it was one town heavy, you can't then tell them and everyone else that they would love this to happen to their team. People seem to feel the girls are clique -y (I can't spell it either). Who would love to be left out of a clique? The cliques happen on many teams, not just town overloads. If it just a clique that exists off field, who cares, but often these things find their way on to the field, looking for each other, looking other girls away. That's where a good coach needs to recognize and step in.