Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]You don't read what's on the other forums? I find that hard to believe. [/quote

Read, yes. Comment, no.

The person who comments, especially something negative or inflammatory is a troll. Read away, unless you have something useful say, keep it to yourself. These are kid's club teams for goodness sake.

So you do go on other clubs forums and you would think someone posting how did it go this past weekend is inflammatory. I honestly do not see it that way maybe they just want to know how it went ie how they played, a lot of coaches etc.Then when someone gives a snarky reply to an honest question they get back what they gave.Stop being so sensitive.

How many of you are there???

The person who took claim to the supposedly "inflammatory question" also said "Yes my daughter plays for TG. She was unable to go this weekend but will be there in NJ next weekend."

You can't be the person who asked the initial question and be the person who asked "You don't read what's on the other forums? I find that hard to believe."

Not sensitive at all. Just a little annoyed that I wasted my time trying to reason with crazy. Sad that this is what you do for fun. Buh-bye.

I asked the first question. If it was inflammatory then thats purely coincidental. My daughter will be there this weekend. She is not a 2020 girl. She is in her second year and doesnt know all the girls on her team. The ones she she does know didn't go last weekend. I do read other forums. So that wasn't me with that comment. My daughter isn't that wild about social media, which is a good thing. Last weekend was a big weekend. 2018-2020 black were all at one tournament and 2018-2020 purple were at Navy. I had hoped to get some updates as to how the teams did against some pretty good competition.