Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is a false statement. My daughter plays for Liberty Black and does not go to Manhasset. I have seen D.G. put players from Set on the red team, and even cut them, and yes she does have cuts unlike the other clubs on long Island. D.G. will take the best players at try outs, no matter what town they are from. Don't listen to the hype about liberty, if your daughter is good she will make a team, if she is not she will be cut, Liberty will only field 2 teams per age group no exceptions. If you think your daughter is the best, the best way to find out is to try out for Liberty. D.G. is not only one of the best players to ever play the game, she is also one of the best coaches. She has the most integrity compared to the rest of the club directors and tries to field true ELITE teams, not just take a check from all comers. I will say it again, If you think your daughter is an elite player try out for liberty and find out. if your afraid of the truth stay with Top Guns Or Yellow Jackets both will be glad to take your check and lie to you about your daughter. Lastly of course there are a lot of players from Set at liberty she's the coach there, and in case you haven't noticed they are ranked second in the country, that means they don't suck and D.G. must be doing something right.

There is politics in Liberty like all the others and the coaching is awful.