Originally Posted by Anonymous
OK...I can't help myself. Why is a championship format tournament a "real" tournament? For a club team, what does winning a summer club tournament do for you? I can answer that...NOTHING. College coaches do not care who wins and loses. They don't even know the score. They are there to watch particular players for recruiting purposes. It sounds like it means more to you than it does the college coaches. Anybody that has any real knowledge of the club team/college recruiting process knows this. Your lack of knowledge of the process is starting to show. You're embarrassing yourself. If you don't believe me, ask your YJ recruiting coordinator.

Try to follow along the discussion started with trying to determine what the best teams are in the country , in order to determine the best teams in the country you really need to have championship tournaments. You act as if college coaches do not attend championship tournaments which just shows your lack of knowledge. Do college coaches care who wins , not really, do they take notice of who wins , yes they do.